Friday 2 August 2013

My Love...

My love, leave yourself behindBeat inside me, leave you blindMy love, you have found peaceYou were searching for release
You gave it all into the callYou took a chance andYou took the fall for us
You came thoughtfullyLoved me faithfullyYou taught me honorYou did it for me
Tonight you will sleep for goodYou will wait for me, my love
Now I am strong, you gave me allYou gave all you hadAnd now I am home
My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blindMy love, look what you can doI am mending, I'll be with you
You took my hand and added a planYou gave me your heartI asked you to dance with me
You loved honestlyDid what you could releaseAh, ooh
I know you're pleased to goI won't relieve this love
Now I am strong, you gave me allYou gave all you hadAnd now I am home
My love, leave yourself behindBeat inside me, I'll be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment